Learn how to sell on Amazon from Skip McGrath Follow Skip on Facebook
The Complete Amazon Marketing System

Don’t Miss a Single Post

Fill out this form to be notified of new blog posts.

Resources at Amazon

Reader Questions Will Now Be Answered in this Blog

October 25th, 2018 by Skip McGrath

I get a lot of general knowledge questions in email from my readers.  It has occurred to me that if one reader has a question, then others may be needing the same information.  So, going forward when I get a question that I think may have broad interest I will address it in the blog.

I will continue to answer obvious private questions directly (Such as questions about orders) and anything where I think the subject is just to narrow.

So if you send me an email and don’t get a direct answer, please check the blog to see if I answered your question there.

SKIP MCGRATH

Comments

Comment from Darlene
Time October 25, 2018 at 3:47 pm

I just started selling T-shirts on Amazon and have my tax Id set up. If I want to sell on Etsy with another business do I have to get a separate tax ID for this also?

Comment from Skip McGrath
Time October 25, 2018 at 5:29 pm

No – You only need one Tax ID per business –not platform

Comment from Khalil Rad
Time October 26, 2018 at 12:11 am

Hi There
Thanks for your help .
If amazon close some of your main selling shops but not all Your country shops, and you send many time letters to everyone to get answer and on one give you reason,even manager director what you will do.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards
Rad

Comment from Lesley
Time October 26, 2018 at 11:42 am

Is it still profitable to do Amazon with just Retail and Online arbitrage? With all the restrictions on so many products.

It would just be me doing this alone – I would be starting with low finances and try to build up as I go.

I would love to get into Amazon if I could be profitable with retail and online arbitrage.
Wholesale and private Lable seems to involved to me and cost more to start.

If so, would your (Ebay to Amazon) be a good course for me?

Comment from Skip McGrath
Time October 26, 2018 at 1:33 pm

Retail and online arbitrage can still be profitable but much harder today with all the brand restrictions today. Ryan Reger (Look up on FB) is the expert on that

Comment from Skip McGrath
Time October 26, 2018 at 1:38 pm

Go here to see Ryan’s info – https://www.facebook.com/groups/mysilentteam/permalink/1885957151520386/
Skip

Comment from Tony Badior
Time October 26, 2018 at 1:22 pm

I am trying to find someone that deals on the internet in the Okanagan ( Kelowna) area.
Can you help me ???

Complete ebay Marketing System

Niche Markets

Wholesale Buying System

Cleer Platinum

eBay Consignment Business

Site Build It!

eBay Tools and Resources | Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Guest Contributions | Shipping & Return Policies

Home | Training | Free Articles | Tools & Resources | Web Wholesale SearchTestimonialsBlog