New Newsletter – When Does It Make Sense to Create a Private Label Product?
November 8th, 2016 by Skip McGrath
Please go to http://www.skipmcgrath.com/newsletters/current.shtml to read the current issue. It has a lot of great content including:
- Musings from and about eBay, Amazon and The World Wide Web – One of the items is a $20 off coupon on many of my products! Through December 31st I’m offering $20 off most of my products! (Products costing less than $20 are excluded from this offer.) Use the coupon code SAV20SKIP. After you enter the coupon be sure and click the button that says APPLY .
- When Does It Make Sense to Create a Private Label Product? – Private Label (PL) is all the rage now on eBay and Amazon, but it may not make sense to create a private label product.
- Amazon Bans Seller Incentivized Reviews – Amazon Vine Continues- We’ve seen it coming through the last year of Amazon-initiated litigation against review clubs, membership sites, and even individual Amazon sellers who pay or provide free products in exchange for product reviews.
- Don’t Let These ‘Silent Assassins’ Put Your Amazon Business Under
– Amazon Sellers! Are you overlooking any of the “6 Business Killers” on your listings?
- The New Old Age of Craigslist – There have been many companies who have tried to unseat this simple website, but few have come close to succeeding. There are some who are starting to
make strides into their domain.
- Determining Your True Selling Costs on eBay and Amazon – What are your true selling costs? Knowing how to determine that is the difference between profits and losses.
- New Wholesale Sources for eBay and Amazon Sellers – We’ve got a new batch of resources for you including clothing, seasonal decor, surplus tools and more.
Posted: November 8th, 2016 under Amazon FBA, Current Events, Online/Internet Home Business, Wholesale Resources.
Tags: Amazon listings, Amazon Vine, craigslist, private label products, private labeling, product cost