Finding the Perfect Product for Amazon FBA Sellers – New Newsletter
November 17th, 2016 by Skip McGrath
I just published a new issue of my newsletter! Go to http://www.skipmcgrath.com/newsletters/current.shtml to read it. Topics include:
- Musings from and about eBay, Amazon and The World Wide Web – stocking stuffers at Amazon, stocking stuffers at eBay, save $20 on my books, take great product photos and more
- Finding the Perfect Product for Amazon FBA Sellers – So what is the perfect Amazon FBA product? The short answer is, “Anything I can make a decent profit with.” For more specifics, check out this article.
- How to Prevent Your Chinese Supplier From Sharing Your Product’s IP – Protecting your IP in China is as simple as executing an NNN agreement. What is an NNN agreement you ask? It’s a Chinese legal agreement that applies to three basic rules . . .
- Lawsuits Against Amazon, What Their Settlements Mean For Third Party Sellers – There is now legal precedent showing that despite Amazon’s reputation for being above the law, they can and will be held liable if they infringe on their third party seller’s intellectual property.
- How to Negotiate Exclusive Selling Arrangements for eBay and Amazon – So how do you go about finding and negotiating such a deal? Let me give you a real example of one of these deals I am involved in now . . .
- Pricing To Win The Buy Box on Amazon – I’ve written about this before, but it’s a topic that I get a lot of questions about.
- New Wholesale Sources for eBay and Amazon Sellers – We’ve got a new batch of resources for you including collectables, remote control toys, socks and more.
If you missed this issue, don’t worry!I keep a newsletter archive with two to three year’s worth of newsletters just for this situation. Click here to go to the newsletter archives.