August Newsletter is Ready – Marketing Strategy for the Holidays
August 10th, 2016 by Skip McGrath
Before I tell you about the newsletter, I wanted to let you know that I broke my arm on Sunday. Please forgive me if my replies aren’t as quick as I usually like them to be. Karen tells me we’ll have to delay our samba lessons… again!
Despite the broken arm, I’ve got a new issue of the eBay and Amazon Sellers News ready for you.
Here’s what’s in the newsletter:
- Planning your Niche Marketing Strategy before the Holiday Rush
- Why Playing Pokemon Go could be Good for Business
- Picking Good WordPress Plugins
- Understanding Bar Codes, ASIN’s, ISBN’s, SKUs, etc.
- New Wholesale Sources for eBay and Amazon Sellers
Do you want to read one of the articles, but you’ve missed this issue? It’s not a problem. I keep a newsletter archive with two to three year’s worth of newsletters just for this situation. Click here to go to the newsletter archives.