Updated – Make Money with the Amazon Affiliate Program
October 16th, 2015 by Skip McGrath
What a way to end the week! Yesterday I told you about the update of My Top Ninety-Nine Wholesale Sources For eBay and Amazon Sellers and today I’m pleased to announce that How to Make Money with the Amazon Affiliate Program is updated.
Make Money as an Amazon Affiliate
As an affiliate, Amazon will pay you between 4% and 15% of sales when you refer a customer to the Amazon website and someone buys something. It’s just that simple.
What Will I Learn About Being an Amazon Affiliate?
First of all we will teach you how the program works. How to sign up and explain the rules you must follow. Then I take you step-by-step through things like:
- How to find a niche –or several niches
- How to set up a website or blog that attracts traffic (don’t worry – there are no technical skills required)
- How to create your affiliate links
- How to use Amazon widgets (powerful selling tools)
- How to maximize commissions
- Driving free traffic to your site
- How and where to find free content for your site
- Using social networks to promote your affiliate links
- And much-much more…..