First October Newsletter is Ready
October 14th, 2015 by Skip McGrath
The first October issue of eBay and Amazon Sellers News is now online. It will be there until the next newsletter comes out. After that you can find an archived version here.
Here’s what’s in the newsletter:
1. Holiday Selling Tips – The hot 4th quarter selling season is here. Are you ready? Our first article has a few tips to help you maximize sales.
2. Fight The Online Sales Tax Bill – Almost all of the big box retailers and the US Chamber of Commerce have ganged up on online sellers and given millions of dollars of lobbying money to our congressmen and Senators to get them to pass a bill that will make it mandatory for all online sellers to collect and pay sales tax in all 45 states with sales tax.
3. Is Affiliate Marketing Dead? – It used to be that affiliate marketing was a license to print money if you had any kind of online presence. You can still make money with affiliate marketing, but it’s a little more work today than it used to be.
4. How To Be Successful Working With Wholesale Sources – I have written about this before, but it is one of the topics I get a lot of questions about so I though I would cover it again.
5. New Wholesale Sources for eBay and Amazon Sellers