September Issue of Newsletter is Ready!
September 4th, 2015 by Skip McGrath
I usually publish twice a month but you may have noticed that I only got one issue out in August. We have three computers in our office and unbelievably all three of them crashed within the space of one week. Fortunately, we had everything backed up so we did not lose any data, but we were completely down for 4 days while we struggled to get new computers and get all the data ported over. On top of that as we are Apple users and we had to get used to the new Yosemite operating system. But all is well now and we will be back on schedule for two issues in September.
The first September issue of eBay and Amazon Sellers News is now online. It will be there until the next newsletter comes out. After that you can find an archived version here.
Here’s what’s in the newsletter:
- Tips for Improving Your Feedback on Amazon
- Sourcing the “Perfect” Product to Sell on eBay or Amazon
- eBay Has Released a Preview of the Fall Seller Policy changes
- Wholesale Sourcing from Merchandise Marts
- New Wholesale Sources for eBay and Amazon Sellers