Attention eBay Sellers – THE PROVEN AMAZON COURSE IS OPEN AGAIN
May 17th, 2011 by Skip McGrath
Hundreds of my regular readers took advantage of the PROVEN AMAZON COURSE when Jim Cockrum and I launched it back in March. We had to limit the numbers as our coaches and experts only had so much time to devote to it. But now that most of the folks have been completely through the course and are now selling on Amazon, we can take a few more students.
Pay attention eBay sellers
If you aren’t including Amazon.com as part of your business model you’re probably missing out on about 60% of the business you could be having. AND…This is not just about books and DVDs. We show you how to sell almost anything on Amazon that you can sell on eBay.
For the past several months Jim and I have been seeking out and working with the most successful FBA users and together we’ve put together an amazing course that will show you how so many of us are taking advantage of the tens of millions of customers that are swarming Amazon.com every day.
Since setting up my products on Amazon’s FBA Program, I am now seeing double the sales I am doing on eBay with the very same products.
eBay is now trying to play catch-up with Amazon. eBay only recently started putting a plan in place to try to compete with Amazon’s FBA service. You can get in ahead of the curve.
What is Amazon FBA?
If you are not familiar with selling on Amazon you may not know that FBA stands for Fulfillment By Amazon. Basically Amazon becomes your drop shipper. You send your goods to Amazon. They store them in their warehouse. When an item sells, Amazon collects the money and packs and ships the goods to the customer. Then they pay you your share after fees. You can go on vacation for a week, a year or a month. One couple has an RV. They go around the country buying things and sending them to Amazon and just collect the money.
eBay Sellers – Amazon will even fulfill your eBay orders
I now send all of my inventory to Amazon. When I sell something on eBay, I just log into my Amazon Seller Account and give them the item number and the buyer’s address and Amazon ships it to them for me –but it gets better. Amazon does so much business with UPS that their shipping rates are super low –much lower than I could get. Last week I shipped a 32-pound item and Amazon shipped it for $13.90. That allows me to make a nice profit or even offer free shipping.
Here is a short list of just some of the folks who contributed to this course:
- Chris Green: A FBA pro and our primary Amazon FBA coach
- Jim Cockrum
- Julie Anna Schultz: Her family has been using FBA for a long time successfully
- Nathan Holmquist: An MST pro and FBA expert
- Skip McGrath (Me): Selling on eBay for 11 years and Amazon for 4 years.
- Stephanie Inge: Founder of Dallas eBay User Group and FBA user
- Suzanne Wells: A MySilentTeam.com coach and creative online seller
- Bob Willey: An FBA leader and 3-year veteran
Every one of these experts not only understands how Amazon’s FBA works, they are all using it to make money today. That includes me. While I was at a trade show in Las Vegas, I sold 7 items on Amazon and Amazon did all the work. They collected the money, packed up the item and shipped it for me. All I have to do is wait for Amazon to deposit the money into my bank account.
That is why we call these courses “Proven.” Every single thing you will learn has been tried and “proven” to work. There is no theory here -just step-by-simple-step instructions that show you:
- Where to find virtually unlimited sources of inventory
- How to easily ship your inventory in bulk at dirt cheap prices directly to Amazon’s warehouse
- How to price your inventory higher than your competition while still outselling them easily
- How to automate the entire process so that you only check your sales reports
- How to run your business from anywhere.
Remember this works for any kind of merchandise – Books, Tools, Electronics, Clothing, Toys, Home & Garden and more.
Here is what you get:
- FBA Course Audio Interview (and full transcript) with Jim Cockrum, Suzanne Wells, and Skip McGrath
- Seven (7) Course Videos
- eBook: Amazon 90-Day Experiment – actual results of a new FBA seller with all instructions.
- Report: A Craigslist Ad for Books and DVDs that work instantly
- Report: Tips for Cleaning Used Books
- Report: Using Scanners to save time and increase profits
- FBA Interview 2: Skip McGrath and Stephanie Inge
- Report: Selling on Amazon’s FBA Program
- Report: Understanding the Amazon Customer
- Report: How To Make Good Money Selling Used Books
- Two-month trial of FBAPower and FBAScout (a Bar code scanner tool) to automate your business
- How to use scanners to find products at Wal-Mart and Target to sell on Amazon
- Expert-monitored discussion forum area where you can ask questions
- MUCH more being added