Learn how to sell on Amazon from Skip McGrath Follow Skip on Facebook
Learn How to Sell Used Books on Amazon

Don’t Miss a Single Post

Fill out this form to be notified of new blog posts.

Resources at Amazon

FREE Market Research Software – No Opt-in Required

July 21st, 2010 by Skip McGrath

Who gives away $10,000 custom programmed software for FREE ???

This is the second part of the Joint Venture promotion I told you about the other day.  By now you should have received the Free Perpetual Traffic Report I told you about on Monday.  If not, you can click here to get it. (This one does require an opt in, but its well worth it.)

This new software shows you one thing and one thing only…How to find the easiest spots on Google to get FREE traffic.  And boy does it work!

Ryan even added a 40 page report explaining how the software works and the system he uses to get 20 times more FREE traffic than you can buy at any price.

This software will tell you more about your market and your competitors in 2 minutes than a team of researchers could. You better grab it while it’s in BETA and still free.

Run your own website or blog through first and look at all the holes you

find that are easily plugged.  (I Bet you’ll thank me for this one).

The entire thing is FREE. You don’t even have to opt in to a list to get it.

Here is the link:

Enjoy,

Skip McGrath

Comments

Comment from david
Time July 21, 2010 at 8:18 pm

I’m not able to open a .air file on my vista computer. Is there a free program that will take of this for me? I tried one but they wanted $30 after I downloaded their software. Thanks.

Comment from Skip McGrath
Time July 22, 2010 at 10:22 am

HI DAVID – STAY TUNED. I AM LOOKING INTO IT. But most folks are getting it to open just fine.
skip

Comment from Skip McGrath
Time July 23, 2010 at 9:48 am

Problem: My computer doesn’t recognize the installer file (.AIR file) or know what program to open it with.

Solution: You need Adobe AIR. It’s a free and totally safe program that you can download here: http://get.adobe.com/air/

Comment from Skip McGrath
Time July 24, 2010 at 9:47 am

You need to download Adobe Air. that will allow you to use the file. Adobe Air is free and its safe. Here is the link you need to read about it and download it: http://www.adobe.com/products/air/

Comment from Skip McGrath
Time July 26, 2010 at 12:34 pm

You need Adobe AIR.

Comment from Skip McGrath
Time July 26, 2010 at 8:06 pm

Hi David – I have answered this about three times now. Are you getting my replies. You need to download the Adobe Air software. Its safe and its free. Go to http://get.adobe.com/air/

Comment from Cyn
Time July 27, 2010 at 8:44 am

Hello, Skip,

Thanks for the heads up. You always give value with your blog and with your newsletter. Got a question, you wrote that there was a 40 page report with the Cherry Picker software. I must have missed it. Could you tell me where to get it?

Thanks again!

Comment from Skip McGrath
Time July 27, 2010 at 1:31 pm

All of the links are in my blog at blog.skipmcgrath,com. Just scroll down to the other posts below.

iDrive Cloud Backup

Mailers USA

Terapeak

Skip's Newsletter

Own Your eBay Traffic

Complete ebay Marketing System

Niche Markets

Wholesale Buying System

Cleer Platinum

eBay Consignment Business

Site Build It!

eBay Tools and Resources | Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Guest Contributions | Shipping & Return Policies

Home | Training | Free Articles | Tools & Resources | Web Wholesale SearchTestimonialsBlog