How to Create and Sell Information Products on eBay, Amazon and The Internet
July 6th, 2009 by Skip McGrath
Just Updated & Expanded. Lower cost and now Available as a Download
I first published How to Create and Sell Information Products on eBay, Amazon and The Internet two years ago. The first edition was limited to selling information products on eBay. When the second edition was released, I added information to help sellers sell via websites and in this edition we have added Amazon, including selling products into the new Kindle marketplace.
The first two editions were delivered in a clamshell binder with a printed manual and the bonus materials on three CDs. With this edition, we are now delivering the entire package as a download from the web. Although I have always been partial to printed works (call me old fashion), this method has several advantages:
- New lower cost: The savings in printing and production cost have allowed my to lower the price by $30
- Immediate delivery: Once your credit card or PayPal payment is processed you will be directed to a page where you can download the product and all of the bonuses instantly
- Printable: Our downloads are set to allow printing if you want to read it later –or just print out the parts you need
- Instantly updatable: Lets face it. eBay is always changing their policies and the internet is evolving constantly. With this system I can instantly update the version so all purchasers have the latest infomation and prior purchasers can download the latest issue.
When I first started publishing, there was a large market that preferred printed products. However as the web has grown in acceptance and there are more security controls available, more and more people are comfortable with downloading products.
The Information Market is Still Growing
I like to call “information” the perfect product. You own it and control it. Once you create your product (eBook, video, audio recording, etc) you have an unlimited supply and you control the costs. It used to be that when people mentioned “info product” they were pretty much talking about eBooks. But today the market includes much much more. In How to Create and Sell Information Products on eBay, Amazon and The Internet we show to how to create, sell and deliver a wide variety of info products including:
- membership sites
- digital photography including photo collections
- public domain producs and collections
- audio files including music, lectures and courses
- and more
How to Create and Sell Information Products on eBay, Amazon and The Internet is available now for immediate delivery –updated and at a new lower price.
If you still want the old printed proudct, I do have a few left for sale on eBay –but they are at the old higher price. Here is the link to the listing on eBay.
- The Complete eBay Marketing System – Learn how to sell on eBay from a Power Seller who sells on eBay every day
Complete printed insruction manula shows how to start and run a profitable eBay business