How To Make Good Money Selling Used Books on eBay, Amazon and the Internet
July 4th, 2008 by Skip McGrath
Selling used books on eBay, Amazon and other Internet sites is one of the greatest opportunities available to home business operators today.
The sale of used books on the Internet increased 25% last year. Almost one of every 10 books sold is a used book, and the majority –over 60% of those are bought online from small individual businesses –many operating out of their homes.
My latest book, How To Sell Used Books on eBay, Amazon and the Internet is a complete guide to starting and running an online book business. It is now available for immediate delivery at: http://www.skipmcgrath.com/products/sell-used-books-ebay-amazon.php.
Anyone can learn how to start and run an online book business for less than $100 in start-up costs.
Used books are the perfect product for the small eBay or online seller.
- They are easy to find
- Although there are tons of expensive books, most books sell for less than $25. This attracts few thieves and scam artists
- Used books are highly profitable. You can buy books for a quarter of fifty cents that will sell for $10, $20, $30 or more –sometimes much more.
- Books are easy to list, store and ship
- Book prices are easy to research and determine
- Books and book condition descriptions are standard and well understood.
- Book cover photographs are available for most modern books just by typing in the ISBN number
- It only takes a couple of minutes to create a book listing. Amazon, eBay and other sites have standard pre-written descriptions that will fill in automatically just by entering the ISBN number
- Perfect, low-risk business for the part-time seller
- The online book market is growing at double-digit rates and shows no sign of slowing down. Used books make up a larger and larger portion of that business
- Recession-proof business. When the economy slows down, used book sales increase
In How To Sell Used Books on eBay, Amazon and the Internet I show you everything you need to get started and give you the resources you need to grow your business into a profitable online venture.
I rolled out this latest book to my newsletter readers last week and it was well received by readers. How To Sell Used Books on eBay, Amazon and the Internet is an eBook, but I have set it up so readers can easily print it out on their home computer printer.
I do show the basics of listing a book on Amazon, eBay and some other online sites, but this is not a beginner – How to Sell on eBay – book. So you should know some basics such as how to register and how to list an auction. Listing on Amazon and some other book-selling sites is pretty simple and we cover that in detail. But if you want to learn how to sell on eBay whether it is books, or anything else, I am also offering a package deal. If you buy How To Sell Used Books on eBay, Amazon and the Internet, you will get a link to save $20 + free shipping (a further $9.90 savings) on The Complete eBay Marketing System.
Click Here to read about How To Sell Used Books on eBay, Amazon and the Internet and the free bonus offers that come with the purchase.
See below for other books by Skip McGrath
- The Complete eBay Marketing System by Skip McGrath
9 year eBay Gold Power Seller Reveals how he makes a living on eBay. 5 Pound Printed manual and 3 eBay tools and resources CDs
- Ten Little Known, Highly Profitable eBay Niche Businesses Anyone Can Do
Are you struggling trying to figure out what to sell on eBay? Here are 10 little knows niche businesses that can get you started making money on eBay within days
Posted: July 4th, 2008 under Make Money on eBay.