Does eBay and Online Internet Selling Still Have a Future –and is there room for the little guy?
June 13th, 2008 by Skip McGrath
A few days ago, there was a special webinar with Forrester Research called “Why eCommerce is Thriving”
And it’s backed up by some serious data.
If you have been watching the new free video series from WorldWide Brands that I have been telling you about, then you will want to see this one –It is easily the best so far.
Forrester Research has conducted more than 2 million surveys with consumers, making it the second largest database on consumer behavior next to the US Census.
This is a rare look into the future that can give your eBay or internet business an edge over your competitors. And there is some serious meat in here that can help you build your eBay or online business.
Click here to watch it:
Here’s just a taste of what you’ll learn in this webinar:
- What will happen in the next 5 years in eCommerce.
- Why eCommerce is less affected by short-term economic woes than traditional
- brick and mortar companies.
- How the international market will provide a cushion for online retailers.
- How to increase your online sales with ‘social shopping’
- What specific categories are going to experience explosive growth from now through year 2012. (You’ll be in for a few surprises when you see this one.
- The real reasons people shop online.
- Why you don’t have to be the lowest price provider to outsell your competitors.
- 3 things online retailers can do to immediately increase their overall sales.
- The one method that is required for massive scale and growth.
- How to use ‘product discovery’ to turn online browsers into buyers.
- How shipping prices affect your sales and a simple way to use this to your advantage.
And much, much more.
Click here to watch the recorded webinar for free:
If you haven’t had a chance to watch the other videos, I’d recommend that you check them out soon. They’re only available for a short time.
Also, Worldwide Brands is making an incredible announcement in the next few days that you won’t want to miss. So, click here and sign up now:
- My Top 20 Wholesale Sources for eBay Power Sellers
Learn where real eBay Power Sellers find goods to sell on eBay